Exhibition space in old city house
Art Salon is a small exhibition space hosting exhibitions of the Ptuj–Ormož Regional Museum and various traveling exhibitions. The building itself at Prešernova 1 is one of the most important examples of the traditional town architecture in the old Ptuj center.
A grotesque black mask was incorporated into a corner of this 16th century building, and the pharmacy that operated in the building for many years was named Pri Zamorcu after it.
a small exhibition space
a 16th century house
a decorative mask in Parler-style
Current opening time:
- Mondays and tuesdays closed
- Wednesday through Saturday from 12 AM to 4 PM
Winter (1 October–30 April):
- Tuesday through Saturday from 10 AM to 5 PM
- Sundays from 2 PM to 5 PM
Summer (1 May–30 September):
- Tuesday through Saturday from 10 AM to 6 PM
- Sundays from 2 PM to 6 PM
24 and 31 December, and Shrove Tuesday
- from 10 AM to noon
Closed on Mondays, and on 1 January, 1 November, 25 December and Easter.
Salon umetnosti/Art salon
Prešernova ulica 1
T: + 386 (0)2 787 92 30