WINE & CULINARY FAIRYTALE IN JERUZALEM
Jeruzalem – quaint village, stretching on vineyard ridge, around the church Of our Lady of Sorrows. It is located in Northeastern Slovenia – in region Prlekija, extending from river Drava in the south and river Mura in the north.
Departure in the morning and drive to the border town, Središče ob Dravi, with a rich cultural and political history. Središče ob Dravi boasts annual equestrian and motorcycle racing and the Oil Mill, a quality producer of 100% natural pumpkin oil. After visiting Oil Mill, we will drive across vineyards to the tourist farm Hlebec. Tourist farm is located amongst extensive vineyards of Jeruzalem and invites passengers to stop by and dive into culinary delights, intertwined with fine wines. After wine tasting, we will head to the most recognizable landmark of Jeruzalem, the Church of Our Lady of Sorrows, where we will hear many legends, related to this sacred place and pilgrim’s church. We will conclude our wine tour in a cosy vineyard cottage Malek, where we will pamper ourselves with exquisite wines from Jeruzalem Ormož Winery, the most recognizable wine cellar in Ormož.
Price of Wine & Culinary Fairytale in Jeruzalem:
The final price of a wine tour depends on the departure date, the number of participants and the content of the program, which can be adjusted as desired by the group.
– At min. 5 participants, the price of the tour is 153 €/person
– for 10 participants 135 €/person
– for more participants contact us
Included in the price:
– Presentation of the Oil Mill SAT and pumpkin seeds tasting,
– Traditional lunch with 5 wine samples at Tourist Farm Hlebec,
– Wine tasting with cheese and bread at vineyard cottage (5 wine samples),
– Guided tour of Church of Our Lady of Sorrows, the most recognizable landmark in Jeruzalem,
– Preparation and organization of a wine tour to Jeruzalem with a tourist guide, VAT included,
– Transport by tourist bus on the aforementioned route, including tolls, parking fees, VAT in Slovenia and driver’s allowance.
– Personal consumption and activities outside the program,
– Health insurance, cancellation fee (without cancellation fee up to 7 days before arrival date, all tours cancelled 7 days or less will be charged 50% of the cancelled reservation value, cancellations made less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled tour or no show will be charged 100% of total amount).
Wine & Culinary adventure in Jeruzalem
throughout the year